Oxetacaine / Oxethazaine
Information about Oxetacaine / Oxethazaine
Oxetacaine / oxethazaine uses
Oxetacaine / Oxethazaine is used for local anesthesia.
How oxetacaine / oxethazaine works
Oxetacaine / oxethazaine works by blocking pain signals from the peripheral nerves to brain which decreases the sensation of pain.
Common side effects of oxetacaine / oxethazaine
Constipation, Diarrhoea, Dizziness, Weakness, Drowsiness, Dry mouth, Headache, Hypersensitivity reaction, Loss of appetite, Nausea
Available Medicine for Oxetacaine / OxethazaineNo medicine available
Expert advice for Oxetacaine / Oxethazaine
- Avoid continuous use for long durations.
- Swallow the whole tablet, do not crush or chew, as doing this may cause numbing of the mouth.
- Tell your doctor if you have any kidney disorder, inflammation of a part of the intestine (appendicitis) or decreased levels of potassium in the blood.If you are elderly patient, you may prescribed lower doses and will be recommended medical supervision.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not take if allergic to oxetacaine or any of its ingredients.