Information about Methylcobalamin/Mecobalamin
Methylcobalamin/Mecobalamin is used in vitamin B12 deficiency.
How methylcobalamin/mecobalamin works
Methylcobalamin/Mecobalamin is a form of vitamin B12 that restores its level in the body thereby helping in treating certain anemias and nerve problems.
Common side effects of methylcobalamin/mecobalamin
No common side effects seen
Available Medicine for Methylcobalamin/Mecobalamin
- ₹47 to ₹215Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd6 variant(s)
- ₹109 to ₹144Wockhardt Ltd3 variant(s)
- ₹84 to ₹193Abbott4 variant(s)
- ₹9 to ₹305Lupin Ltd4 variant(s)
- ₹34 to ₹212Micro Labs Ltd8 variant(s)
- ₹87 to ₹337Fourrts India Laboratories Pvt Ltd8 variant(s)
- ₹29 to ₹138Indoco Remedies Ltd5 variant(s)
- ₹19 to ₹153Emcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd4 variant(s)
- ₹42 to ₹78Mapra Laboratories Pvt Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹23 to ₹188Merck Ltd4 variant(s)
Expert advice for Methylcobalamin/Mecobalamin
- Methylcobalamin/Mecobalamin helps replenish vitamin B12 level in your body.
- This further helps in regeneration of damaged nerves in the body.
- Avoid or limit alcohol consumption while taking this medication.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to conceive or breastfeeding.
- Do not stop taking the medication even if your symptoms improve. Take it as per the dose and duration prescribed by your doctor.