Docosahexaenoic acid(DHA) is used in nutritional defeciencies
How it works
Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) belongs to the class of medications called as nutritional supplements. DHA plays a vital role in the brain development. DHA decreases cholesterol and triglyceride levels, inhibits platelet aggregation and oxidation of LDL, decreases the synthesis of inflammatory markers such as prostaglandins. Overall, DHA plays a vital role in reducing the heart and circulatory disease risks.
Common side effects
Allergy, Heartburn, Weight gain, Nausea, Diarrhoea
- ₹187Meyer Organics Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- Tell your doctor if you have diabetes.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you experience any allergic symptoms.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not take if allergic to DHA or any of its ingredients.
- Do not take if having problem with aspirin-sensitivity and hypertension.
- Do not take if allergic to fish products.