Dicyclomine + Mefenamic Acid + Dimethicone
Information about Dicyclomine + Mefenamic Acid + Dimethicone
Dicyclomine + mefenamic acid + dimethicone uses
Dicyclomine+Mefenamic Acid+Dimethicone is used in the treatment of abdominal pain.
How dicyclomine + mefenamic acid + dimethicone works
This is a combination of three medicines: Dicyclomine, Mefenamic Acid and Dimethicone. Dicyclomine is an antispasmodic which works by relaxing the muscles in your stomach and gut (intestine). It stops sudden muscle contractions (spasms). In doing this, it relieves cramps, pain, bloating, and discomfort. Mefenamic acid works by blocking the release of certain chemical messengers that cause pain and inflammation (redness and swelling). Dimethicone is an antifoaming medicine which disintegrates gas bubbles and allows easy passage of gas.
Common side effects of dicyclomine + mefenamic acid + dimethicone
Nausea, Dryness in mouth, Diarrhoea, Stomach upset, Dizziness, Blurred vision, Sleepiness, Weakness, Nervousness
Available Medicine for Dicyclomine + Mefenamic Acid + Dimethicone
- ₹16 to ₹41Elan Pharma India Pvt Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹6 to ₹28Elder Pharmaceuticals Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹9 to ₹22Leeford Healthcare Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹5 to ₹11Cachet Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹15Siomond Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹14Agron Remedies Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)