Diclofenac + Trypsin Chymotrypsin
Information about Diclofenac + Trypsin Chymotrypsin
Diclofenac + Trypsin Chymotrypsin Uses
Diclofenac+Trypsin Chymotrypsin is used for pain relief.
How Diclofenac + Trypsin Chymotrypsin works
Diclofenac + Trypsin Chymotrypsin is a combination of two medicines: Diclofenac and Trypsin Chymotrypsin which relieve pain and inflammation. Diclofenac is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) which works by blocking the release of certain chemical messengers in the brain that are responsible for pain, fever and inflammation (redness and swelling). Trypsin Chymotrypsin is a combination of enzymes which break down proteins into smaller fragments, thereby making them available for absorption into the blood. Once absorbed, they increase blood supply in the affected area and reduce swelling.
Common side effects of Diclofenac + Trypsin Chymotrypsin
Nausea, Vomiting, Indigestion, Heartburn, Stomach pain, Loss of appetite, Diarrhea
Available Medicine for Diclofenac + Trypsin Chymotrypsin
Chymoral PlusTorrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd
ChymoflamAglowmed Drugs Pvt. Ltd.
Sistal PlusBestoChem Formulations India Ltd
Chymzen DDrakt Pharmaceutical Pvt Ltd
Chymocare-DOlamic Pharma Pvt. Ltd.
Trypep DCandrin Pharma Pvt Ltd
Trape DBiosys Medisciences
Lemotrip DLifevision Healthcare
Chymobid PlusInnovative Pharmaceuticals
Expert advice for Diclofenac + Trypsin Chymotrypsin
- Diclofenac + Trypsin Chymotrypsin helps relieve pain and inflammation.
- Take it with food to help prevent an upset stomach.
- Take it as per the dose and duration prescribed by your doctor. Long term use may lead to serious side effects.
- It may cause dizziness, drowsiness or visual disturbances. Use caution while driving or doing anything that requires concentration.
- Avoid consuming alcohol while taking this medicine as it can cause excessive drowsiness and increase your risk of stomach problems.
- Inform your doctor if you have a history of heart disease, stroke, liver or kidney disease or problems with your blood clotting mechanism.
- Your doctor may regularly monitor your kidney function, liver function and levels of blood components if you are taking this medicine for long-term treatment.