Information about Diclofenac + Serratiopeptidase
Diclofenac + Serratiopeptidase Uses
Diclofenac+Serratiopeptidase is used for pain relief.
How Diclofenac + Serratiopeptidase works
Diclofenac + Serratiopeptidase is a combination of two medicines: Diclofenac and Serratiopeptidase. Diclofenac is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) which works by blocking the release of certain chemical messengers in the brain that cause pain and inflammation (redness and swelling). Serratiopeptidase is an enzyme which works by breaking down abnormal proteins at the site of inflammation and promotes healing.
Common side effects of Diclofenac + Serratiopeptidase
Nausea, Vomiting, Heartburn, Stomach pain, Indigestion, Diarrhea, Loss of appetite
Available Medicine for Diclofenac + Serratiopeptidase
Emanzen-DEmcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd
SN 15 PlusSerum Institute Of India Ltd
Serra DKamron Laboratories Ltd
Tolpa DMicro Labs Ltd
Dilona SPMapra Laboratories Pvt Ltd
SeradicObsurge Biotech Ltd
₹108 to ₹1092 variant(s)
SN 15Serum Institute Of India Ltd
₹70 to ₹792 variant(s)
Flanzen DManeesh Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Zinase-DRapross Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
₹67 to ₹1482 variant(s)
Expert advice for Diclofenac + Serratiopeptidase
- This combination medicine helps relieve pain and inflammation.
- Take it with food to avoid getting an upset stomach.
- Take it as per the dose and duration prescribed by your doctor.
- It may cause dizziness and sleepiness. Do not drive or do anything that requires mental focus until you know how Diclofenac + Serratiopeptidase affects you.
- Avoid consuming alcohol when taking this medicine as it may cause excessive drowsiness and increase the risk of liver damage.
- Your doctor may regularly monitor your kidney function, liver function and levels of blood components if you are taking this medicine for long-term treatment.