Clobetasol + Miconazole + Neomycin
Information about Clobetasol + Miconazole + Neomycin
Clobetasol + Miconazole + Neomycin Uses
Clobetasol+Miconazole+Neomycin is used in the treatment of skin infections.
How Clobetasol + Miconazole + Neomycin works
Clobetasol + Miconazole + Neomycin is a combination of three medicines: Clobetasol , Miconazole and Neomycin, which treats skin infections. Clobetasol is a steroid medicine. It blocks the production of certain chemical messengers (prostaglandins) that make the skin red, swollen and itchy. Miconazole is an antifungal which stops the growth of fungi by preventing them from forming their own protective covering. Neomycin is an antibiotic. It stops bacterial growth by preventing the synthesis of essential proteins required by the bacteria to carry out vital functions.
Common side effects of Clobetasol + Miconazole + Neomycin
Application site reactions (burning, irritation, itching and redness), Thinning of skin
Available Medicine for Clobetasol + Miconazole + Neomycin
₹86 to ₹1082 variant(s)
Panderm NMMacleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
Zincoderm-GM NeoApex Laboratories Pvt Ltd
Funzi-NMCorona Remedies Pvt Ltd
₹78 to ₹992 variant(s)
Candid Total PlusGlenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Sonaderm-NMBlue Cross Laboratories Ltd
Neoclobenate gmInd Swift Laboratories Ltd
Tetmosol TotalPiramal Enterprises Ltd
Rovate-GM NeoOaknet Healthcare Pvt Ltd
Terabet-GMLeeford Healthcare Ltd
Expert advice for Clobetasol + Miconazole + Neomycin
- Clobetasol + Miconazole + Neomycin must be applied as a thin layer on the affected area as prescribed by your doctor.
- Do not use this medicine more often or for longer than advised by your doctor.
- Before each application, wash the affected area with soap and water and dry well.
- Avoid getting it in the eyes, mouth or nose. Rinse with cold water if you accidentally get it in these areas.
- Do not cover the area being treated with airtight dressings such as bandages unless directed by a doctor, as this may increase the risk of side effects.
- Inform your doctor if the treated skin area does not improve after 2-4 weeks of treatment.