Citric Acid + Potassium Citrate
Information about Citric Acid + Potassium Citrate
Citric acid + potassium citrate uses
Citric Acid+Potassium Citrate is used in the treatment and prevention of kidney stone.
How citric acid + potassium citrate works
This is a combination of two medicines: Citric Acid and Potassium Citrate which prevent kidney stones. They raise urine pH and prevent the formation, growth and aggregation of crystals in the kidneys, thereby preventing stones.
Common side effects of citric acid + potassium citrate
Nausea, Vomiting, Diarrhoea, Stomach pain
Available Medicine for Citric Acid + Potassium Citrate
- ₹97 to ₹143Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹49Mankind Pharma Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹31 to ₹123Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd4 variant(s)
- ₹72 to ₹113Group Pharmaceuticals Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹89Butson Bioscience1 variant(s)
- ₹57Novaduo Pharma1 variant(s)