Betamethasone + Gentamicin + Miconazole
Information about Betamethasone + Gentamicin + Miconazole
Betamethasone + Gentamicin + Miconazole Uses
Betamethasone+Gentamicin+Miconazole is used in the treatment of skin infections.
How Betamethasone + Gentamicin + Miconazole works
Betamethasone + Gentamicin + Miconazole is a combination of three medicines: Betamethasone , Gentamicin and Miconazole, which treats skin infections. Betamethasone is a steroid which blocks the production of certain chemical messengers (prostaglandins) that make the skin red, swollen and itchy. Gentamicin is an antibiotic which stops the growth of bacteria while Miconazole is an antifungal which stops the growth of fungi on the skin. Together, they treat your skin infection effectively.
Common side effects of Betamethasone + Gentamicin + Miconazole
Application site reactions (burning, irritation, itching and redness), Thinning of skin, Skin peeling
Available Medicine for Betamethasone + Gentamicin + Miconazole
Betnovate-GMGlaxo SmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Betamil GMMerck Ltd
TAF GMHelios Pharmaceuticals
Stemin gmInd Swift Laboratories Ltd
Betzee - GMApex Laboratories Pvt Ltd
PropydermHegde and Hegde Pharmaceutical LLP
Bactoderm - GMMoraceae Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
Grobet gmAdmit Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
Lupiderm GMLupin Ltd
Dermact GMPharmatech Healthcare
Expert advice for Betamethasone + Gentamicin + Miconazole
- Betamethasone + Gentamicin + Miconazole helps treat skin infections.
- It is for use on skin only. Do not use it in your eyes, mouth, or vagina. Rinse with cold water if you accidentally get it in these areas.
- Don't cover the area being treated with airtight dressings such as bandages unless directed by a doctor, as this may increase the risk of side effects.
- If you think the area of skin you are treating has become more irritated, you should stop using Betamethasone + Gentamicin + Miconazole and consult your doctor.
- Don't use this medicine more often or for longer than advised by your doctor. Inform your doctor if the treated skin area does not improve after 1 week of treatment.