Information about Bepotastine
Bepotastine is used in the treatment of sneezing and runny nose due to allergies.
How bepotastine works
Bepotastine is an antihistaminic medication. It treats allergy symptoms such as such as itching, swelling, and rashes by blocking the effects of a chemical messenger (histamine) in the body.
Common side effects of bepotastine
Limited data available
Available Medicine for Bepotastine
- ₹119 to ₹200Lupin Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹213Ajanta Pharma Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹108Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹119Lupin Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹108Alkem Laboratories Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹191Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹99Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹99Zydus Cadila1 variant(s)
- ₹108Macleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹188Alembic Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
Expert advice for Bepotastine
- Your doctor has prescribed Bepotastine to help relieve allergy symptoms such as itching, swelling, and rashes.
- As compared to other similar medications, it is much less likely to make you feel sleepy.
- Be cautious while driving or doing anything that requires concentration as it can cause dizziness and sleepiness.
- Do not drink alcohol while taking this medication as it may cause increased sleepiness.
- Stop taking Bepotastine at least three days before taking an allergy test as it can affect the test results.