Information about Bepotastine
Bepotastine is used in the treatment of sneezing and runny nose due to allergies.
How Bepotastine works
Bepotastine is an antihistaminic medication. It treats allergy symptoms such as itching, swelling, and rashes by blocking the effects of a chemical messenger (histamine) in the body.
Common side effects of Bepotastine
Limited data available
Available Medicine for Bepotastine
₹131 to ₹2192 variant(s)
BetoactAjanta Pharma Ltd
BepozicGlenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd
PrustatAlkem Laboratories Ltd
BepodropsIntas Pharmaceuticals Ltd
BepomacMacleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
DabfitAlembic Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Expert advice for Bepotastine
- Your doctor has prescribed Bepotastine to help relieve allergy symptoms such as itching, swelling, and rashes.
- As compared to other similar medications, it is much less likely to make you feel sleepy.
- Be cautious while driving or doing anything that requires concentration as it can cause dizziness and sleepiness.
- Do not drink alcohol while taking this medication as it may cause increased sleepiness.
- Stop taking Bepotastine at least three days before taking an allergy test as it can affect the test results.