Arteether is used in the treatment of malaria
How it works
Arteether acts by producing free radicals within the malarial parasite, which kills it.
Common side effects
Pneumonia, Cough, Dizziness, Ecg changes, Fever, Headache, Injection site pain, Itching, Loss of appetite, Upper respiratory tract infection, Weakness, Nausea, Diarrhoea
Showing 10 of 91
- ₹56 to ₹78Ipca Laboratories Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹58 to ₹475Themis Medicare Ltd3 variant(s)
- ₹77Mankind Pharma Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹56 to ₹389Lincoln Pharmaceuticals Ltd5 variant(s)
- ₹52 to ₹73Macleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹50 to ₹72Almet Corporation Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹111Med Manor Organics Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹49 to ₹78Ipca Laboratories Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹24 to ₹108Leben Laboratories Pvt Ltd3 variant(s)
- ₹43 to ₹75Indi Pharma2 variant(s)
- You may be monitored with blood test once a week during 4 weeks for the presence of malarial parasites.
- Do not drive or operate machinery as arteether may cause side effects such as dizziness or nausea.
- Do not stop the medication even if you feel better as infection may not be completely cured.
- Do not take arteether if you have ECG abnormalities.