Ambroxol + Guaifenesin + Terbutaline
Information about Ambroxol + Guaifenesin + Terbutaline
Ambroxol + Guaifenesin + Terbutaline Uses
Ambroxol+Guaifenesin+Terbutaline is used in the treatment of cough with mucus.
How Ambroxol + Guaifenesin + Terbutaline works
Ambroxol + Guaifenesin + Terbutaline is a combination of three medicines: Ambroxol , Guaifenesin and Terbutaline, which relieves cough with mucus. Ambroxol is a mucolytic which thins and loosens mucus (phlegm), making it easier to cough out. Guaifenesin is an expectorant which decreases the stickiness of mucus (phlegm) and helps in its removal from the airways. Terbutaline is a bronchodilator. It works by relaxing the muscles in the airways and widens the airways. Together, they make breathing easier.
Common side effects of Ambroxol + Guaifenesin + Terbutaline
Nausea, Vomiting, Diarrhea, Stomach pain, Upset stomach, Dizziness, Headache, Rash, Allergic reaction, Hives, Palpitations, Tremor, Increased heart rate
Available Medicine for Ambroxol + Guaifenesin + Terbutaline
Macbery-XTMacleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
Tusq-X PlusBlue Cross Laboratories Ltd
BrozeetAlembic Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹101 to ₹1182 variant(s)
SoventusZuventus Healthcare Ltd
₹86 to ₹1062 variant(s)
Asthakind-PMankind Pharma Ltd
KofarestCentaur Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
₹43 to ₹1132 variant(s)
HH Linctus-ExHegde and Hegde Pharmaceutical LLP
NorventIndchemie Health Specialities Pvt Ltd
₹95 to ₹1172 variant(s)
Cheston PlusCipla Ltd
M-SolvinIpca Laboratories Ltd
₹51 to ₹872 variant(s)
Expert advice for Ambroxol + Guaifenesin + Terbutaline
- Ambroxol + Guaifenesin + Terbutaline relieves cough accompanied with mucus that is associated with broncho-pulmonary disorders such as bronchitis, bronchial asthma and emphysema.
- It may cause dizziness and sleepiness. Do not drive or do anything that requires mental focus until you know how it affects you.
- If you are diabetic, monitor your blood glucose regularly while taking this medicine.
- Inform your doctor if you have a history of thyroid or heart disease.
- Stop taking Ambroxol + Guaifenesin + Terbutaline and inform your doctor if your cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by a fever, rash or persistent headache.