Information about Acyclovir Topical
Acyclovir topical uses
Acyclovir Topical is used in the treatment of herpes labialis, genital herpes infection and eye infections by Herpes simplex virus.
How acyclovir topical works
Acyclovir Topical is an antiviral medication. It prevents the multiplication of the virus in human cells. Thus stops the virus from producing new viruses.
Common side effects of acyclovir topical
Stinging in the eyes
Available Medicine for Acyclovir Topical
- ₹51Klar Sehen Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹65Jawa Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹49Sunways India Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹36Sunways India Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹18Novartis India Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹67Cipla Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹45Centaur Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹38Yash Pharma Laboratories Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹48Pharmtak Ophtalmics India Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹82Optho Remedies Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
Frequently asked questions for Acyclovir Topical
Q. Is Acivir cream same as acyclovir cream?
Acivir is a trade name for active drug acyclovir
Q. Is acyclovir topical effective?
Acyclovir topical is an antiviral drug used to treat infections caused by herpes simplex virus. It is effective if used as advised by your doctor. The effectiveness of acyclovir may vary upon individual response
Q. Is Zovirax a steroid?
Zovirax is a trade name for active drug acyclovir. It is not a steroid.