Available in other variants
Voltaren Gel is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) used for the relief of joint pain of osteoarthritis. Voltaren majorly contains Diclofenac. Diclofenac works by reducing substances in the body that cause pain and inflammation.
Voltaren Gel is used to treat joint pain caused by osteoarthritisin the hands, wrists, elbows, knees, ankles, or feet. Voltaren Gel may not be effective in treating arthritis pain elsewhere in the body.
Voltaren Gel is a smooth, nongreasy gel with a light fragrance that goes away shortly after it is applied.
Directions of use:
- Take some Volatren gel and apply to the affected joint
- Massage to ensure appropriate application
- Apply Voltaren Gel to clean, dry skin that does not have any cuts, infections, or rashes
- Avoid exposing skin where you apply Voltaren Gel to sunlight and artificial light, such as tanning booths
- Do not get Voltaren Gel in your eyes, nose, and mouth
Use under Medical Supervision