Information about Volitra Spray
Volitra Spray (applied to the skin) is used to relieve pain associated with recent muscle or joint injuries such as sprains, strains, or sports injuries. It also relieves pain from rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis etc.
Role of key ingredients:
1. Diclofenac, which is used to treat acute muscular pain. Diclofenac belongs to the class of medications known as nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs). It works by reducing pain, swelling, and inflammation by inhibiting the synthesis of prostaglandins.
2. Linseed oil helps soothe sore muscles
3. Methyl Salicylate reduces inflammation
4. Menthol soothes and reduces pain
5. eucalyptus oil is used as a fragrance
Directions of use:
Gently massage Volitra Spray into the skin of the affected area. Allow the medicine to dry for at least 10 minutes before you wear clothes or gloves over the treated area.
Wash your hands immediately after using cream, unless your hands are part of the treated area
Do not wrap, bandage, or apply heat to the treated area.
For external use only
Use under Medical supervision.
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Volitra Spray: RWP, BHM, WAD, KIM, ARD, GMA, CPK, RHL, YMI, MDI, OLT, BLS, BRC, SVH, SHC, SMN, BNA, OHM, SGC, KHD, APS, FGH, RHW, CMD, HPC, SHD, PEN, GGL, BJP, NEO, AYM, JJE, ZVP, OWP, EPS, SAA, SRG...+more