United Ortho Thumb Spica
is a great solution for wrist/thumb support and immobilization.Constructed of a lightweight, durable material, this brace offers maximum protection.It is used by people suffering from DeQuervain's syndrome. It is also used in healing after removing cast.Uses
For Wrist and thumb sprains and strains and during wrist immobilization.Product Specifications and features:
- It is very useful and used for Wrist and thumb sprains and strains
- It used when there is Wrist immobilization
- It is used by people suffering from DeQuervain's syndrome
- It is used during Post-cast healing
- Durable, lightweight material is Lycra-lined for breathability and comfort.
- Removable and malleable aluminium palmar stay provides support for palmar surface of wrist and extensor surface of thumb
Directions For Use
- Easy-to-use contact closures.
Read the user manual for details on how to use.Safety Information
- Read the label carefully before use
- Store in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage
- Take under medical supervision only