Information about Transnerv Tablet
Transnerv Tablet contains Methylcobalamin (1500mcg), Folic Acid (1.5mg), Pyridoxine (3mg), Alphaliphoic Acid(100 mg), Chromium Picolinate (200 mcg), Inositol (150mg), and Benfotiamine (150mg) as major ingredients.
The formulation is developed for neuro care (including brain, spinal cord, and the nerves)
Key benefits/uses of Transnerv Tablet:
Role of active ingredients:
- Methylcobalamin: Used in the treatment of peripheral neuropathy, diabetic neuropathy, pernicious anemia, and as a preliminary treatment for amyotrophic lateral sclerosis. It is used to treat certain anemias. It plays an important role in the formation of blood.
- Pyridoxine: Used for the treatment and prevention of Vitamin B6 deficiency. It maintains the health of nerves, skin, and red blood cells.
- Acid: Prevent certain kinds of cell damage in the body, improve the function and conduction of neurons in diabetes. It works as an antioxidant, helpful in certain Liver and brain diseases.
- Chromium Picolinate: Works mutually with insulin produced by the pancreas to metabolize carbohydrates, aids to control blood sugar in diabetic patient’s and lowers the blood cholesterol level.
- Inositol: Used for diabetic nerve pain, panic disorder, high cholesterol, insomnia, cancer, depression, schizophrenia, Alzheimer's disease, attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), autism, promoting hair growth, a skin disorder called psoriasis.
- Benfotiamine: Useful in the treatment of anxiety, back pain, depression, diabetes, fibromyalgia, neuropathy, and thyroid disease.Benfotiamine slows down the aging process, improve brain function, and reduce lactic acid buildup in the body.
Directions for use/Dosage:
As directed by the physician
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
Articles related to Transnerv TabletVIEW ALL
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Transnerv Tablet: FGH, BDN, RHW, ABP, NDP, GTC, SWP, DFP, BBS, PWN, SHD, MAX, BMJ, NTB, SGC, VRS, BHP, KHH, NSL, AAY, BIO, CLT, ADT, MLC, RSA, PTI, HAT, EMB, SHP, PNT, SRG, 9T9, MSD, RJH, WSI, MDO, ...+more