Information about Thermokind -F Gel
Thermokind F Gel contains Potassium Nitrate, Sodium Monofluorophosphate, and Triclosan as active ingredients.
- Maintains gingival health, prevents plaque formation, and reduces dentine hypersensitivity
- Also helps to remove tartar and whitens the teeth
Key benefits/Uses of Thermokind F Gel:
- The gel works by producing nerve desensitization, eliminating the germs, and treating the dental plaque.
- Potassium Nitrate helps to reduce the painful sensitivity of the teeth to cold, heat, acids, sweets or contact.
- Triclosan reduces the amount of dental plaque and improves gingival health.
- Sodium Monofluorophosphate protects tooth enamel from attack by bacteria that cause dental caries.
Direction for use / Dosage:
Use Thermokind F Gel as directed by the physician
Dental problems includes Dental caries, Cavity, Plaque etc.
- For external use only
- Read the label carefully before use
- Consult a physician before use
- Keep out of reach and sight of children under 6 years of age
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Thermokind -F Gel: VRS, OHM, PEN, EQN, HNP, DHR, DPL, MAK, ZEL, GPT, HZF, ZVP, MDO, P2P, DVH, RKS, CLT, SCH, KMC, BTM, RWP, INC, RPP, NSL, DGN, SGH, SAF, PMA, MSD, SHD, BMJ, RHW, KHH, SHC, MDH, SDM,...+more