Thermokind F Gel
contains Potassium Nitrate, Sodium Monofluorophosphate, and Triclosan as active ingredients.
Key benefits/Uses of Thermokind F Gel:
- Maintains gingival health, prevents plaque formation and reduces dentine hypersensitivity
- Also helps to remove tartar and whitens the teeth
Direction for use / Dosage:
- The gel works by producing nerve desensitization, eliminating the germs, and treating the dental plaque.
- Potassium Nitrate helps to reduce the painful sensitivity of the teeth to cold, heat, acids, sweets or contact.
- Triclosan reduces the amount of dental plaque and improves gingival health.
- Sodium Monofluorophosphate protects tooth enamel from attack by bacteria that cause dental caries.
- Use Thermokind F Gel as directed by the physician
- Dental problems include dental caries, cavity, plaque etc.
- For external use only
- Read the label carefully before use
- Consult a physician before use
- Keep out of reach and sight of children under 6 years of age