Information about Thermokind -F Dental Gel
Thermokind F Gel contains Potassium Nitrate, Sodium Monofluorophosphate, and Triclosan as active ingredients.
- Maintains gingival health, prevents plaque formation, and reduces dentine hypersensitivity
- Also helps to remove tartar and whitens the teeth
Key benefits/Uses of Thermokind F Gel:
- The gel works by producing nerve desensitization, eliminating the germs, and treating the dental plaque.
- Potassium Nitrate helps to reduce the painful sensitivity of the teeth to cold, heat, acids, sweets or contact.
- Triclosan reduces the amount of dental plaque and improves gingival health.
- Sodium Monofluorophosphate protects tooth enamel from attack by bacteria that cause dental caries.
Direction for use / Dosage:
Use Thermokind F Gel as directed by the physician
Dental problems includes Dental caries, Cavity, Plaque etc.
- For external use only
- Read the label carefully before use
- Consult a physician before use
- Keep out of reach and sight of children under 6 years of age
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Thermokind -F Dental Gel: ANT, FGH, EQN, NTL, UMP, VNS, RDR, GPT, BNT, MBP, SHC, IPL, PHN, NTB, OIP, BAL, BLE, BRC, DGN, MSD, QTM, SWP, NNP, AYU, DPP, PWN, RSA, AWS, DZY, PTI, TNH, SGH, ZPR, HSM, BG...+more