Information about Shelcal Syrup
Shelcal Syrup contains Calcium 250mg and Vitamin D3 125IU as active ingredients.
Calcium deficiency leads to weak bones as the body will start using Calcium from the bone.
Key benefits of Shelcal Syrup:
- Calcium: Plays a vital role in the body as it is necessary for normal functioning of nerves, cells, muscle, and bone. Thus intake of Calcium is necessary to keep the bones strong.
- Vitamin D: Helps the body to absorb Calcium and Phosphorus. The right amounts of Vitamin D, Calcium, and Phosphorus is important for building and keeping strong bones.
- Shelcal Syrup: Also used during pregnancy and lactation
Direction for use/Dosage:
Shake well before use and consume as directed by the physician.
Calcium deficiency, Pregnancy, Lactation etc.
Store in a cool place and protect from sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
A licensed pharmacy
from your nearest location will deliver Shelcal Syrup. Once the pharmacy accepts your order, the details of the pharmacy will be shared with you. Acceptance of your order is based on the validity of your prescription and the availability of this medicine.