Sebamed Anti-Hair loss shampoo
is a non-alkali hair cleanser. The supply of nutrients and oxygen to the papilla and hair follicles has increased. The new cleaning formula gently extracts excess oil from hair and scalp while also reducing progressive hair loss, which is often linked to increased hair oiliness and dandruff. With the aid of piroctone olamine, the Sebamed Anti-Hairloss Shampoo formula battles dandruff formation. Piroctone Olamine has antifungal properties that assist in determining the root cause of dandruff, malassezia globosa, a common fungus. Piroctone olamine is a dandruff-fighting active ingredient used in certain shampoos. It stimulates hair growth in a number of ways. Hair fall is minimised, and hair diameter is increased. Ginkgo biloba extracts have been shown to boost and sustain peripheral micro capillary circulation, which in turn improves or preserves hair growth.
Key Ingredients of Sebamed Anti-Hair loss shampoo:
- Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate
- Hydroxypropyl Oxidized starch PG- Trimonium chloride
- Ginkgo Biloba leaf extract
Key Benefits of Sebamed Anti-Hair loss shampoo:
- PEG-55 Propylene Glycol Oleate
- Sebamed Shampoo assists in the regeneration of dried, dull, and dead hair, as well as the relief of dry scalp and the maintenance of a healthy scalp
- It deeply cleanses the hair while also nourishing it from the roots to the tips
- Reduces scalp discomfort and assists in hair follicle regeneration and revitalization
- Provides a silky, smooth texture and assists in the repair of cuticles and follicles, minimising hair drops
- Itchy hair is soothed, and damaged and irritated hair is revived, making it cleaner and healthier-looking
Directions For Use:
- For good, lustrous hair, it restores the hair elasticity and makes it shiny and lustrous while keeping the hair structure intact
- Wet your hair, dilute the Sebamed Anti-Hair loss shampoo with an equal amount of water
Safety Information and Precautions:
- Apply the shampoo and massage gently with fingertips for 2 whole minutes, then wash thoroughly
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of reach of the children
- Store in a cool dry place
About the Brand:
- Avoid any contact with the eyes, if any, then wash your eyes immediately with water
With a pH rating of 5.5 for safe skin, Sebamed is one of the leading brands in medicinal skincare. All Sebamed products contain high-quality active ingredients that cleanse and nourish the skin while preserving the skin's natural acid mantle. These products have been dermatologically and clinically checked and are manufactured exclusively in Germany.Quick Tips:
- Make sure the shampoo doesn't contain chemicals like sulphate, paraben, or silicone, which can make the hair brittle and prone to breakage
- It is critical to recognise the scalp form and choose the appropriate shampoo
- Though treatments and shampoos help to preserve healthy hair, a balanced diet is a key to thick, lustrous, and solid locks
- Carrots, peas, sweet potatoes, yoghurt, strawberries, guavas, lentils, and walnuts can all be included in your diet
- Since hair is most damaged near the tips, it is important to give your hair a good trim every six to eight weeks to help solve your hair problems
Q. Is Sebamed shampoo good for hair loss?
Sebamed anti-hair loss shampoo is free of soap and alkali and helps to prevent hair loss by stimulating scalp functions.Q. If I keep getting dandruff, can I use Anti-Dandruff Shampoos for a longer time?
Anti-Dandruff shampoos with skin-friendly ingredients, including Sebamed Anti-Dandruff Shampoo, can be used for a longer time. When used for a longer period of time, the piroctone olamine in the shampoo does not become less effective against dandruff. During the clinical trial with the shampoo, its skin tolerance was also confirmed. The washing agents in Sebamed Anti-Dandruff Shampoo are extremely gentle, so your hair and scalp will not be dried out or harmed.Q. How often should you wash your hair if you have hair loss?
According to doctors, the belief that washing your hair daily causes hair loss is false; in reality, you should wash your hair every day and never go more than three days without shampooing.