Information about Ridacne Foaming Face Wash
Ridacne Foaming Face Wash contains Purac BF P/41, Acnacidol BG, Cocamido Propyl Betaine, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Disodium Laureth, Sulfosuccinate, GlydantPlus Liquid, Copper Sulfate Pentahydrate, Glycerin, PEG – 7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Edentate Disodium as its ingredients. A daily use facewash for acne free face which provides a clear look on the face.
Key benefits/uses of Ridacne Foaming Face Wash:
- Non-oily, a safe and non-irritant formula that cleanses the skin, clear dirt and impurities from it
- Reduces stickiness & acne spot and provide deep cleansing action on pores
- Reduces the germs and bacteria which cause acne and prevents excessive dryness of the skin
Direction for use/Dosage:
- Use Ridacne Foaming Face Wash twice daily (morning and evening) or as directed by the physician
- Apply 2 pumps or more (as required) of Ridacne Foaming Facewash on the wet face
- Gently massage for 20 to 30 seconds to make a good lather
- Rinse thoroughly with plenty of water & pat dry the face with a soft towel
- Store at a temperature not exceeding above 30 Degree-Celsius in a cool, dry place
- Protect the formulation from direct heat and light
- The formulation must not be used if the individual has hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients of the formulation.
- One should avoid the contact with eyes, in case of contact with eyes, rinse with water immediately.
- The product is for external use only. Keep it out of the reach and sight of children.
Mahendar Kumar Joliya
27 January 2019
Country of origin: IndiaExpires on or after:
A licensed vendor partner
from your nearest location will deliver Ridacne Foaming Face Wash. Once the pharmacy accepts your order, the details of the pharmacy will be shared with you.