Information about Ridacne Foaming Face Wash
Ridacne Foaming Face Wash contains Purac BF P/41, Acnacidol BG, Cocamido Propyl Betaine, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Disodium Laureth, Sulfosuccinate, GlydantPlus Liquid, Copper Sulfate Pentahydrate, Glycerin, PEG – 7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Edentate Disodium as its ingredients. A daily use facewash for acne free face which provides a clear look on the face.
Key benefits/uses of Ridacne Foaming Face Wash:
- Non-oily, a safe and non-irritant formula that cleanses the skin, clear dirt and impurities from it
- Reduces stickiness & acne spot and provide deep cleansing action on pores
- Reduces the germs and bacteria which cause acne and prevents excessive dryness of the skin
Direction for use/Dosage:
- Use Ridacne Foaming Face Wash twice daily (morning and evening) or as directed by the physician
- Apply 2 pumps or more (as required) of Ridacne Foaming Facewash on the wet face
- Gently massage for 20 to 30 seconds to make a good lather
- Rinse thoroughly with plenty of water & pat dry the face with a soft towel
- Store at a temperature not exceeding above 30 Degree-Celsius in a cool, dry place
- Protect the formulation from direct heat and light
- The formulation must not be used if the individual has hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients of the formulation.
- One should avoid the contact with eyes, in case of contact with eyes, rinse with water immediately.
- The product is for external use only. Keep it out of the reach and sight of children.
Articles related to Ridacne Foaming Face WashVIEW ALL
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Ridacne Foaming Face Wash: MDO, DGN, HEX, PEN, OIP, SAF, DLP, MLC, ATP, OWP, AYM, RHL, PNT, EVP, WHL, TFP, GBL, SBL, MMS, AAR, STA, RSS, CLT, VDH, 9T9, MAK, MDH, JVN, GHR, GTK, SGH, RKS, QTM, BMJ, K...+more