Information about Patanjali Divya Triyodashang Guggul
Divya Triyodashang Guggul contains Rasna, Kahchur, Babool ki phalli, Goksuradi, Nishoth (Kala), Ashwagandha, Giloy, AJwain, Shudh Guggulu and Shatavari.
Key benefits/uses of Divya Triyodashang Guggul:
- Beneficial in sciatica and nervous pain, arthritis, and vatarakta
- Enhances the fire activity, stimulates the uterus, regulates menstrual disorders, the growth of white blood cells in blood, diuretics, mucilage secretory, worm destroyer
Direction for use/Dosage:
- Divya Triyodashang Guggul can be taken 1-1 or 2-2 dosage in the morning and evening with lukewarm water or as per the suggestion of the doctor.
- Cervical spondylosis, lower back pain, menstrual disorders, uterus related issues
- Store the formulation in cool and dry place
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children