Information about Patanjali Divya Stri Rasayan Vati
Patanjali Divya Stri Rasayan Vati contains Shivlingi (Bryonia laciniosa), Paras Peepal(Thespesia populnea), Nagkeshar (Mesua ferrea), Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera), Sarpunkha (Tephrosia purpurea), Shatavar (Asparagus racemosus), Mulethi(Glycyrrhiza glabra), Amla (Emblica officinalis), Devdaru (Cedrus deodara), Kamal gatta (Nelumbo nucifera), Putrajeevak (Putranjiva roxburghi), Shilajeet Shuddh (Asphaltum), Vanshlochan Shuddh (Bambusa arundinacea), Guggul Shuddh (Commiphora mukul), and Lauh Bhasma (Ferroso-ferric oxide) as active ingredients.
Key benefits/uses of Patanjali Divya Stri Rasayan Vati:
- Beneficial in menstrual problems, in irregular periods, heavy or scanty periods
- Acts as herbal remedy for hysteria and beneficial in amenorrhea
- Helps in the treatment of confusion and nervousness
- Beneficial in burning sensation produced in the soles of feet and eyes
- Cures wrinkles on the face, dark circles below eyes, feeling of exhaustion in the body and laziness
Directions for use/Dosage:
- Take 2-2 tablets of Patanjali Divya Stri Rasayan in the morning and evening after a meal with milk or warm water or as directed by the physician
Irregular periods, amenorrhea, confusion, nervousness, burning sensation in feet and eyes, wrinkles, dark circles under eyes etc.
For women only
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
Articles related to Patanjali Divya Stri Rasayan VatiVIEW ALL