Information about Patanjali Divya Mahayograj Guggul
Divya Mahayograj Guggul contains Sounth, Choti Pippal, Chabya, Piplamool, Chitrakmool, Hing, Ajwayan, Pili Sarso, Kali Jeera, Safed Jeera, Renuka, Indrajava, Patha, Via vidang, Gajpipal, Kutki, Atish, Bharangimool, Murva, Vach, Triphal, Vang Bhasma, Ropya Bhasma, Abhrak Bhasma, Lauh Bhasma, Mandoor Bhasma, Ras Sindoor, Ghrit and Shuddh Guggul as combination of ingredients. It is a herbal formulation with multiple benefits.
Key benefits/uses of Mahayograj Guggul:
- Provides relief from arthritis, gout, rheumatism, or debilitating effects of paralysis
- Helps in weight management by controlling weight gain
- Beneficial in nourishing the uterus and curing dysmenorrhea
Direction for use/Dosage:
- Take 1-2 tablets of Divya Mahayograj Guggul twice a day after meals with water or milk or as directed by the physician
- Chronic rheumatoid, osteo-arthritis, nourishes uterus etc.
- Store the formulation in cool and dry place
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children