Information about Oxyspray 50mcg Nasal Spray
The Oxyspray 50 mcg Nasal Spray contains Oxymetazoline Hydrochloride (0.05%w/w) as active ingredients which helps in opening the blocked nostrils and acts as a nasal decongestant and provides 12 hrs fast powerful relief.
Key benefits/uses of Oxyspray 50 mcg Nasal Spray:
- Oxymetazoline hydrochloride is a direct-acting sympathomimetic. It has vasoconstrictor effect on mucosal blood vessels when applied topically and hence reduces the edema of the nasal mucosa and clears the nose.
- The formulation reduces swelling and inflammation through an Osmotic effect.
- It reduces discomfort and inactivity caused due to the blocked nose, and rhinitis.
Direction for use/Dosage:
For both adults and children spray 1-3 doses into each nostril twice daily, or as directed by the physician.
- Store the formulation not exceeding the temperature of 25 degree Celsius
- Protect from direct sunlight
- For Intranasal use only
- Shake well before each use
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
Articles related to Oxyspray 50mcg Nasal SprayVIEW ALL
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Oxyspray 50mcg Nasal Spray: BBS, SRG, ABP, DPL, CLT, ATP, SVH, AMR, UMP, JVO, NVY, JVN, MAK, GPT, SSA, ANT, AGT, ENP, DLP, RSA, SBL, BIO, VRS, HPC, OWP, HMP, OIP, AAY, PEN, TOM, DGN, TNH, MAX, KHH, ...+more