Information about Oximin Syrup
OXIMIN SYRUP is combination of Vitamin A, Copper, Selenium, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Zinc
Vitamin A plays an important role in the visual process. Vitamin A also participates in the formation and maintenance of the integrity of epithelial tissues and mucous membranes. Deficiency may cause skin changes, resulting in a dry rough skin, with lowered resistance to minor skin infections. Deficiency of Vitamin A, usually accompanied by protein-energy malnutrition, is linked with a frequency of infection and with defective immunological defense mechanisms.
· Helps in replenishing unbalanced diets in case of loss of appetite due to diseases or drugs, incomplete or interrupted nutrition, and in the elderly.
· Helpful in digestive malabsorption in intestinal infections, or due to substances as tannins, or oxalates that interfere with the absorption of Vitamins.
· Fulfills Increased demand for Vitamins, minerals and trace elements in childhood and adolescence due to unbalanced meals, during pregnancy and lactation, exercise, and during the convalescence stage of different diseases.
· Functional fatigue and poor concentration due to bypassing of one or two meals for the day.
· Increase utilization of Vitamins, minerals and trace elements in fever, infection, cancer, surgical operations and critically ill cases.
· Helps in enhancement of body immunity in the convalescent stage after surgical operations, acceleration of wound healing, and in debilitating cases.
· Increased loss of Vitamins, minerals and trace elements from the body in burns, diarrhoea, bleeding, and renal impairment.
· Enhances liver function competency.
Use under medical supervision.