Information about Oximin Capsule
OXIMIN CAPSULE contains Vitamin A, Copper, Selenium, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Zinc. Vitamin A plays an important role in the visual process. Vitamin A also participates in the formation and maintenance of the integrity of epithelial tissues and mucous membranes. Deficiency may cause skin changes, resulting in a dry rough skin, with lowered resistance to minor skin infections. Deficiency of Vitamin A, usually accompanied by protein-energy malnutrition, is linked with a frequency of infection and with defective immunological defence mechanisms.
· Used for good vision,
· Maintaining healthy skin and hair.
· Functional fatigue and poor concentration due to bypassing of one or two meals for the day.
· Increase utilization of Vitamins, minerals and trace elements in fever, infection, surgical operations and critically ill cases.
· Enhancement of body immunity in the convalescent stage after surgical operations, acceleration of wound healing, and in debilitating cases.
· Increased loss of Vitamins, minerals and trace elements from the body in burns, diarrhoea, bleeding, and renal impairment.
Use under medical supervision.
Articles related to Oximin CapsuleVIEW ALL