Information about Onefer Syrup
ONEFER SYRUP is helpful in unbalanced diets in case of loss of appetite due to diseases or drugs, incomplete or interrupted nutrition, and in the elderly.ONEFER SYRUP consist of multivitamins and multiminerals. Four to five per cent of the human body weight is made up of minerals, for the body to function properly it must have sufficient supply of minerals because they are essential building blocks for teeth, bones, muscle, soft tissue, nerve cells and the blood. Minerals are needed for proper digestion, muscle response, hormone production, manufacture of antibodies and communication in the nervous system. They also regulate the body's acid, bases and water balance. It is because of these reasons that people need to have a daily consumption of minerals.
· Digestive malabsorption in intestinal infections, or due to substances as tannins, or oxalates that interfere with the absorption of Vitamins.
· ONEFER SYRUP fulfills increased demand for Vitamins, minerals and trace elements in childhood and adolescence due to unbalanced meals, during pregnancy and lactation, exercise, and during the convalescence stage of different diseases.
· In cases of Functional fatigue and poor concentration due to bypassing of one or two meals for the day.
· Enhancement of body immunity in the convalescent stage after surgical operations, acceleration of wound healing, and in debilitating cases.
· ONEFER SYRUP increases loss of Vitamins, minerals and trace elements from the body in burns, diarrhoea, bleeding, and renal impairment.
Use under medical supervision.
Articles related to Patanjali Dant Kanti Advanced Dental CreamVIEW ALL