Information about Nuromark Tablet
Nuromark Tablet contains Thiamine, Pyridoxine, Nicotinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Zinc Sulphate, Chromium Piconilate, Methylcobalamin and Pregabalin as major ingredients. It is used in the treatment of neuropathic pain, seizures and anxiety disorder.
Key benefits/uses of Nuromark Tablet:
Role of active ingredients:
- Methylcobalamin: Used in the treatment of peripheral neuropathy, diabetic neuropathy, pernicious anemia, and as a preliminary treatment for amyotrophic lateral sclerosis. It is used to treat certain anemias. It plays an important role in the formation of blood.
- Pregabalin: Used to treat epilepsy, neuropathic pain, fibromyalgia, and generalized anxiety disorder. It is also used for the treatment of epilepsy as add-on therapy for partial seizures with or without secondary generalization in adults.
Directions for use/Dosage:
As directed by the physician
Diabetic neuropathy, Pernicious anemia, Peripheral neuropathy, Epilepsy, Neuropathic pain etc.
Store in cool, dry and dark place
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommeded dose
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
Articles related to Nuromark TabletVIEW ALL
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Nuromark Tablet: STA, DPL, INC, 9T9, BDN, ZVP, WLC, PEN, SHP, GNC, AMR, ATL, USF, DLP, AAY, NDP, RUS, HBV, PPR, DFP, TRP, EQN, AVN, ARD, MSD, ATP, SVH, PNT, ADT, HIP, MLC, BSN, NNH, RSA, AAR, NWP, I...+more