Information about Novogermina 5ml Suspension
Novogermina Suspension contains Bacillus Clausii as main active ingredient.
Key benefit/uses of Novogermina 5ml Suspension:
Role of active ingredient:
- A spore forming probiotic used in the treatment of diarrhoea, prevention of antibiotic associated diarrhoea and in the prevention of side effects associated with Helicobacter pylori.
- Works through inhibition of pathogens and immunomodulatory effects
- Bacillus clausii is the probiotic resistant to low pH ensuring that it reaches the small intestines where it can colonize and exert its beneficial effects
Directions for use/Dosage:
As directed by the physician
Diarrhoea, Gastroenteritis, Antibiotic associated diarrhoea.
Store at a temperature not exceeding 25 degrees celsius in a dry place
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Novogermina 5ml Suspension: HIP, NWP, PLT, AGT, GPT, PVP, WSI, LHA, BBS, EQN, MAK, MMS, SHM, HRV, NDP, OHM, NVY, HAT, DYG, JVO, UMP, USF, STA, MLC, SSA, RKS, GNC, PPR, HBV, ADT, OLT, AYU, NVL, IPL, ...+more