Information about Nicotex Classic Fresh 2mg Chewing Gums Mint
Nicotex Chewing gums contains Nicotine Polacrilex as active ingredient.
- Helps to quit out smoking in 12 weeks.
- Available in fresh mint flavour.
- Sugar free preparation.
Key benefits/uses of Nicotex Chewing gum
- Nicotex is used as anti- smoking agent for the patients who wish to withdraw smoking
- Used as an effective aid in Nicotine Replacement therapy
- Provides partial substitution for the nicotine in cigarette smoke
- Reduces withdrawal symptoms including nicotine craving associated with quitting smoking
- Patients smoking 25 or more cigarettes a day should use 4 mg nicotine gum whereas patient smoking less than 25 cigarettes should use 2 mg nicotine gum.
- Weeks 1- 6: One piece of gum every 1- 2 hrs
- Week 7- 9: One piece of gum every 2 - 4 Hrs
- Week 10- 12: One piece of gum every 4 - 8 Hrs
- Do not use more than 24 gums a day
- Each piece has to be chewed slowly several times
- Stop chewing when you get a peppery taste or tingling sensation (usually happens after 1 minute)
- Shift the gum to one corner of mouth and leave it there
- Start chewing again when the peppery taste is gone
- Stop when the taste returns and shift it to other position in the mouth
- Repeat till the taste of nicotine is gone. It usually happens in 30 minutes
- Quit Smoking
- Store at room temperature i.e. 15 to 30 degree Celsius
- Protect from direct Sunlight
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Nicotex Classic Fresh 2mg Chewing Gums Mint: STA, RPI, JVN, BMJ, HTS, VNS, DPL, MLC, OHM, SLN, HIP, RKS, HSP, MPC, PWN, TNH, ATP, ENP, RDH, OLT, AYU, FGH, TFP, NXG, HPC, SGC, BAP, JIV, DFP, DAO, QTM...+more