Information about New Accu-Chek Instant S Blood Glucose Meter with 10 Test Strip Free
New Accu-Chek Instant S Blood Glucose Meter Kit includes:
- Accu -Check Instant S Meter (1 unit)
- Softclix Lancing Device (1 unit)
- Lancets (10 units)
- Test strips (10 units)
- Battery (1 unit)
- Soft Pouch (1 unit)
- User Manual (1 unit)
- Testing Guide (1 unit)
- Quick Start Guide (1 unit)
- Warranty Card (1 unit)
Accu -Check Instant S Meter delivers fast and accurate results. The device is able to provide instant clarity of the results in few seconds with a visual reassurance. Has one button navigation to get the required parameters by keeping the procedure simple, the user does not need to look through the menu.
Use: The device is used to monitor blood glucose level
Benefits/Salient features of Accu -Check Instant S Meter:
- Intuitive target range indicator provides visual reassurance & can be individualized to suit personal therapy goals.
- Only the required parameters including test results and user's average (7/30/90 days) are visible on the meter.
- Proven accuracy fulfilling the requirements of the ISO 15197:2013
- Test strips available in a 10, 25, 50 vial, giving convenient choice to the user considering the therapy or budget.
- Entire data can be uploaded to the Accu-Chek Connect Online portal (USB)
- Pain-free testing with Accu-Chek Softclix lancing device
How to use:
- Insert a strip in the meter
- Apply a small blood sample anywhere along the wide, yellow edge of the strip
- Read the blood glucose result on the large display
The ranges mentioned with blue, green and red dots present on the right side of the glucometer gives an indication of the result as follows:
- Blue dots: Indicates that glucose values are above normal range
- Green dots: Indicates that glucose values are in normal range
- Red dots: Indicates that glucose values are below normal range
Specifications of Accu -Check Instant S Meter:
Meter storage conditions: Temperature range is 25° C to +70° C (39° F to 113° F)
Memory capacity: The meter automatically stores at least 720 blood glucose results in memory, but only the last blood glucose result and 7, 30, and 90-day averages can be viewed on the meter. To view stored blood glucose results, transfer them to Accu-Chek Connect Online diabetes management.
Automatic off: 90 seconds after performing a test, 15 seconds after test strip is removed, or 5 seconds from the last test result screen.
Interfaces: USB: micro-B connector
Hematocrit range: 10 to 65 %
Measuring principle: FAD-glucose dehydrogenase (GDH)
Humidity range: 10 to 90 %
Measuring time: Less than 4 seconds
Measuring conditions: 4° C to 45° C(39° F to 113° F)
Altitude independence: 0 to 3,094 m (10,150 ft)
- Sample claims: Capillary/Venous/Arterial/Neonate: Yes
- Construction: Hand-held
- Meter type: The meter is suitable for continuous operation
- Size: 77.1 x 48.6 x 15.3 mm (LWH)
- Weight: Approx.: 40 g (with batteries)
- Serial number: Unique serial number etched into meter back
Articles related to New Accu-Chek Instant S Blood Glucose Meter with 10 Test Strip FreeVIEW ALL
One of the following licensed pharmacy from the nearest location with deliver New Accu-Chek Instant S Blood Glucose Meter with 10 Test Strip Free. The details of the licensed pharmacy shall be shared once you request the drugs and the respective ...+more