NEASTA SYRUP contains Multi Vitamin , L-Lysine and Zinc .Lysine is an amino acid (building block of protein). Multivitamins are not taken as a treatment for any particular condition but are to help support our general health and well-being. They are like a top‐up to ensure we are getting everything we need for optimal health.
· Helpful in unbalanced diets in case of loss of appetite due to diseases or drugs, incomplete or interrupted nutrition, and in the elderly.
· Help in Digestive malabsorption in intestinal infections, or due to substances as tannins, or oxalates that interfere with the absorption of Vitamins.
· Increased demand for Vitamins, minerals and trace elements in childhood and adolescence due to unbalanced meals, during pregnancy and lactation, exercise, and during the convalescence stage of different diseases.
· Functional fatigue and poor concentration due to bypassing of one or two meals for the day.
· Helps fulfilling increased utilization of Vitamins, minerals and trace elements in fever, infection, cancer, surgical operations and critically ill cases.
· Enhancement of body immunity in the convalescent stage after surgical operations, acceleration of wound healing, and in debilitating cases.
· Increased loss of Vitamins, minerals and trace elements from the body in burns, diarrhoea, bleeding, and renal impairment.
· To enhance liver function competency
Use under medical supervision.