Information about Movicol Paediatric 6.85gm Sachet
Movicol Paediatric 6.85gm Powder for Oral Solution Sachet contains Polyethylene glycol (6.563g), Sodium Chloride (175.4mg), Sodium Bicarbonate (89.3mg) and Potassium Chloride (25.1mg) as active ingredients. The oral solution is used to soften stools and relieve constipation in children.
Key benefits/uses of Movicol Pediatric Oral Solution
- Polyethylene Glycol cleanses stool from the Gastro-Intestinal Tract.
- Sodium Chloride is used to meet the sodium levels of the body.
- Potassium Chloride is an important mineral and is prescribed during Hypokalemia. It is required for the healthy organ functioning.
- Sodium Bicarbonate suppresses high acid levels in the stomach. It is used to treat heartburn and acidity, treats Constipation.
Direction for use/Dosage:
Consume Movicol Paediatric 6.85gm Powder as directed by the physician.
Only for Children
- Store in a cool, dry place at a temperature not exceeding 30 degree Celsius
- Protect from direct Sunlight
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Movicol Paediatric 6.85gm Sachet: AGP, BJP, MBP, USM, DPL, DLP, SVS, MKS, IMC, RTL, AYM, SVH, TSS, BRC, BHS, VHP, SWP, OWN, SSI, SRG, AVL, SAH, ALC, MSD, AYN, WDE, KHC, MDN, ABP, RVC, DGN, DYG, SHC,...+more