Mama Protinex Powder
is a high-quality protein supplement with 23 essential vitamins and minerals and 11 immuno nutrients, which contains milk and soy protein to attend to the needs of the mother and the unborn child. It provides high protein to bridge the protein gap, DHA for foetal brain development, and nutrients for physical development. An unborn child’s sole source of nutrition comes from the mother’s body. This protein powder provides the missing nutrients in the mother’s diet to ensure the optimum health and development of the child.Key Ingredients:
Soya protein isolate, Sucrose, Skimmed milk powder, Maltodextrin, Wheat flour, Soya fibre, Corn flour, Algal oil (source of DHA), Malt extract, Minerals (Magnesium oxide, Ferric pyrophosphate, Zinc sulphate, Potassium iodate, Sodium selenate), Vitamins (Ascorbic acid, Di-alpha tocopheryl acetate, Nicotinamide, Retinyl acetate, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Calcium pantothenate, Ergocalciferol, Riboflavin, Thiamine hydrochloride, Folic acid, D-biotin)Key Benefits:
- This formula can help meet the increased nutritional needs during pregnancy and breastfeeding
- It may ensure the optimum health and development of the baby
- The nutrients in the powder might aid in the brain development and growth of the foetus
Good to know:
- The powder helps bridge the protein gap in the diet
Free from trans fatty acidsDiet Type:
VegetarianEnergy per Serving:
90 gm per serving (25 gm powder)Allergen Information:
Contains soya protein isolate. Not recommended for individuals allergic to peanut or soyaProduct Form:
PowderDirections for Use:
- Take a mug of lukewarm or cold milk (200 ml)
- Add 4-5 heaped spoons (35 gm) of the powder
- Add sugar if needed, and stir
- Read the label carefully before use
- Store in a cool and dry place
Frequently Asked Questions:What kind of protein is present in Mama Protinex?
- Keep out of reach of children
It contains soy protein and milk protein.How many calories are there in 1 serving of Mama Protinex?
25 gm of powder contains 90 kcal.Are there any side effects of Mama Protinex?
There are no documented side effects. However, it contains soy protein isolate and milk protein and is not recommended for individuals allergic to soya and peanut and those who have lactose intolerance.