Information about Lupilyzer Oral Solution
Lupilyzer Oral solution contains Magnesium Citrate and Potassium Citrate as active ingredients. It is a nutritional mineral supplement to prevent and treat low amounts of magnesium and potassium in the blood. It is also used to treat kidney stone and urine problems.
Key benefits/uses of Lupilyzer Oral solution
- Dietary aid to compensate the magnesium and potassium deficiency
- Magnesium Citrate: Increases water in the intestines, and used as a laxative to treat constipation
- Potassium Citrate: Makes the urine less acidic. It helps the kidneys get rid of uric acid, thereby helping to prevent gout and kidney stones. It also prevents and treats certain metabolic problems caused by kidney disease.
Direction for use/Dosage:
- As directed by the physician
- Kidney stone, urinary tract problems
- Store in a cool, dry & dark place
- Protect from direct sunlight
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
Articles related to Lupilyzer Oral SolutionVIEW ALL
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Lupilyzer Oral Solution: IPL, SAF, STA, NSL, TOM, PVP, ABP, SYN, DGN, SJP, GNC, BTM, MSD, RUS, SBA, SHP, HAT, UMP, EMB, PRN, BDN, PPR, SWA, ENP, BSN, RSA, RJH, DHR, MAM, OIP, MPC, RPP, TRP, MMS, SWP...+more