Information about Logifeel Imf Cream
Logifeel IMF Cream consists of Glycolic acid, Lactic Acid, and Urea as the active ingredients. The formulation can be used as an effective acne treatment and helps to rehydrate the skin.
Key benefits/uses of Logifeel IMF Cream:
- Glycolic Acid is used for treating acne, blackheads, fine lines, dullness, oiliness
- Lactic Acid reduces acne breakouts, appearance of wrinkles, and other signs of aging and used for treatment of xerosis
- Effectively treats blackheads, fine lines and dullness of skin
- Urea being hygroscopic in nature penetrates deeply into the stratum corneum and retains water molecules because of its osmotic properties
Directions for use/Dosage:
- Use Logifeel IMF Cream as directed by the physician
- Acne, blackheads, fine lines, dullness, oiliness, wrinkles, xerosis etc.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct heat and light
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Logifeel Imf Cream: MDH, TFP, DGN, NNH, BIO, OLT, MPC, MAK, RJH, JVO, PLT, JVN, RSS, RWP, ATL, BHM, BMJ, UMP, WHL, OIP, HGI, AGT, SVH, NWP, DVH, RPI, ARD, PWN, DPP, ZVP, HSP, NSL, TNH, BTM, BBS, SLN...+more