Information about Linimoist Lotion
Linimoist Lotion contains Calamine and Aloe vera as active ingredients.
Key benefits/uses of Linimoist Lotion:
Role of active ingredients:
Roles of Calamine:
- Acts as an astringent which precipitates proteins locally or around the cells of the damaged skin
- Protects the cells from external irritation like insect bites, toxins, and allergens
- Hardens the walls of blood vessels (capillaries), and stops oozing out of plasma preventing pruritus, erythema, pain and swelling
- Acts as antiperspirant and deodorant.
Roles of Aloe vera:
- Hydrates skin and provides a soothing and moisturizing effect on the skin.
- Has anti-inflammatory properties and reduces inflammation related to pruritus.
- Promotes effectual wound healing by stimulating the growth of fibroblasts.
- Protects the skin against UV rays, having anti-microbial (against fungi, bacteria and virus) activity.
- The formulation also exhibits the anti-acne and anti-wrinkle effects. It helps to remove the scar from the skin.
Directions for use/Dosage:
Sufficient amount of Lotion should be applied through gentle rubbing to the affected area 2 to 3 times daily, or as directed by the physician.
Irritated skin conditions (especially those associated with dryness), senile sry skin, urticaria with skin excoriations, itchy ichthyosis, hyperkeratotic conditions, miliaria, pruritus of different origin.
- For external use only
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
Articles related to Linimoist LotionVIEW ALL
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Linimoist Lotion: PMA, ARD, HTS, TNH, ZVP, SGC, NVL, OHM, BHM, ATP, SVH, RWP, HIP, SYN, HMP, NWP, MSD, AAR, KHC, BHP, IAD, AWS, OWP, RSS, NNP, KHH, RUS, SLN, MAP, OIP, EPS, FGH, MAM, HZF, TFP, BIO, ...+more