Lacto Calamine Oil Balance Lotion for Oily Skin
is a water-based lotion with Kaolin Clay which absorbs excess oil giving a clear matte look daily. Key Ingredients:
- Rose perfume 9624 (Quest)
- Perfume Lacto Calamine No.2
- Kaolin Clay: Absorbs excess oil from the skin surface without removing the essential oil
- Zinc Oxide: Helps unclogs pores by preventing the build-up of pimple-causing germs
Directions For Use:
- Glycerin: Helps retain natural moisture in the skin and prevents excessive drying of the skin
- Shake the lotion bottle before use
- Take a little lotion in the palm and apply it in dots on the face and neck area
- Gently spread it all over, rub it on the skin for at least 20-30 seconds
- For best results, use Lacto Calamine lotion twice a day
- Read the instruction leaflet/label carefully before use
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
FAQs1. What is the difference between Lacto Calamine Lotion and other moisturising Creams?
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of eye contact, rinse thoroughly with water. If irritation or rash occurs, discontinue use
Lacto Calamine Daily Face Care lotion is different from moisturising face creams as it is a water-based lotion with Kaolin Clay which absorbs excess oil giving a clear matte look daily. Most other moisturising face creams are oil-based and are not suitable for oily skin type as it makes the face even more greasy which leads to clogged pores, acne, breakouts and blemishes.
2. Can Lacto Calamine lotion be only used on oily or combination skin?
Lacto Calamine Oil Balance Lotion comes in two variants - For Oily skin (Purple variant) and for Combination to Normal Skin (Green Variant). You can select according to your skin type.
3. How do I find out my skin type?
Typically, the skin is classified as normal, oily, dry, and sensitive. If you have combination skin, it means your skin is one type in one area and another type in another area (oily around your T-zone but normal everywhere else, for instance). To get a good idea of what your skin type might be, wash it gently and leave it product-free for several hours before examining it closely to observe different areas.
4. What is the difference between the two variants of Lacto Calamine?
Lacto Calamine For Oily Skin is specially developed for people with an oily skin type. Lacto Calamine For Combination Skin has Aloe Vera additionally which makes it more suitable for Combination to Normal Skin types.
5. Does it reduce pigmentation and dark spots caused by pimples?
Lacto Calamine contains zinc oxide which helps prevent bacterial growth and the Kaolin Clay in it keeps excess oil absorbed. This helps in not clogging pores which reduces the incidences of dark spots caused by pimples and acne.
6. What is the country of origin?
The product is made in India.