Information about Kidrich-D3 800 IU/ml Drop
Kidrich D3 drops contain cholecalciferol.
Cholecalciferol is an analogue of Vitamin D3 which treats Vitamin D3 deficiency in children caused by inadequate exposure to sunlight and deficiency of Vitamin D3 in breast feeding mothers.
Apart from this, Kidrich D3 Drops (Vitamin D3 oral solution) is specially designed for kids for:
1) Effective calcium and phosphorus metabolism
2) Building their bones and teeth stronger.
3) Absorption of calcium in muscles and improving muscle contraction & relaxation, flexibility & elasticity. Thus, increasing overall strength & functioning of muscles.
4) Promoting overall growth and development of kids
5) Enhancing the proper functioning of immune system, thus acting as immunity booster.
Use under medical supervision.
A licensed pharmacy
from your nearest location will deliver Kidrich-D3 800 IU/ml Drop. Once the pharmacy accepts your order, the details of the pharmacy will be shared with you. Acceptance of your order is based on the validity of your prescription and the availability of this medicine.