Kerala Ayurveda Chyavanprash
is the original 5000-year-old recipe that can be consumed in all seasons by your entire family to nourish a robust immune response, build better strength and gain longevity.
It is powered with the goodness of 50 original ingredients- a wild variety of Amla high in Vitamin C, premium organic herbs, exotic aromatic spices, sweetened with ethically sourced, multi-floral raw honey and jaggery. Our Chyavanprash is free from artificial sugar, binders, fillers and preservatives.
The Original recipe of Chyavanprash is a potent herbal formulation that was passed on by the celestial healers- Ashwini Kumaras, to rejuvenate the old and weak Rishi Chyavana. Kerala Ayurveda firmly believes in unchanged traditions. So we follow this original recipe of Chyavanprash, as mentioned in the ancient Ayurvedic text- Ashtanga Hridayam, that will nourish and strengthen your immune system. Key Ingredients:
- Pippali from Bengal and Assam
- Wild Amla from the forests of Chhattisgarh
- Kerala Ayurveda is a herbal all-rounder that will protect you and your family with enhanced strength, immunity and longevity
- As you experience the rich, earthy flavors of this herbal medicinal jam, you will feel energized and experience balance in all aspects of your life
Directions For Use:
- It is truly an exquisite blend of the finest hand-picked herbs- to give your tastebuds an array of raw and genuine flavors
- 1 T-Spoon twice daily, with lukewarm milk or as directed by the physician
- If you are vegan, lactose-intolerant/ sensitive, or simply want to skip milk, you can consume it with a cup of lukewarm water
- Read the label carefully before use
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight
- Keep out of reach of the children
- If you are pregnant, lactating, diabetic, have loose motions, constipation, low appetite, increased body heat, acidity or burning sensation, please avoid taking Chyavanprash