Information about Kalzin M Capsule
Kalzin M Capsule contains Calcium citrate maleate, Calcitriol, Methylcobalamin, Vitamin B6, and Folic Acid as main active ingredients.
Key benefits/uses of Kalzin M Capsule:
Role of active ingredients:
- Calcium citrate maleate: Used to treat conditions such as osteoporosis, osteomalacia/rickets, hypoparathyroidism, and muscle disease called latent tetany
- Calcitriol: An active form of vitamin D and helps to control parathyroid hormone.It maintains the levels of certain minerals like calcium, phosphorus that are needed for building and keeping strong bones
- Methylcobalamin: Used in the treatment of peripheral neuropathy, diabetic neuropathy, pernicious anemia, and as a preliminary treatment for amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
- Vitamin B6: Used for treating heart disease, high cholesterol, and for decreasing blood levels of homocysteine, which is a chemical linked to heart disease
- Folic acid: Helps your body to produce and maintain new cells, and useful in curing certain types of anemia or lack of red blood cells
Directions for use/Dosage:
- As directed by the physician.
- Do not exceed the recommeded dose
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
Articles related to Kalzin M CapsuleVIEW ALL
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Kalzin M Capsule: SVH, SJP, PNT, MPC, RHW, MOM, RSS, SHM, SHD, HRV, MSD, HMP, SAT, DPL, JVN, PPR, AYU, BMJ, RUS, INC, LHA, JVO, RHL, SWA, 9T9, DPP, DLP, HGI, AAY, HIP, MAK, IAD, SDM, AGT, BDN, HEX, ...+more