Information about Himalaya Soothing Baby Wipes
Himalaya Soothing Baby Wipes contain Almond Oil, Aloe Vera, Five-Leaved Chaste Tree, Lavender and Indian Madder as major ingredients. The wipes are used to clean baby’s bottom during a diaper change, especially at night.
Key benefits/uses of Himalaya Soothing Baby Wipes:
- Almond Oil: Rich in anti-oxidant and due to emollient action protect, soften and moisturize the skin.
- Aloe Vera: Possesses anti-inflammatory property relieving inflammation, itching and rashes.
- Five-Leaved Chaste Tree: Has antibacterial and antifungal actions protecting the skin from infections. Also acts as an analgesic and relieves aches and pains.
- Lavender: Has calming effect due to which it reduces restlessness & fatigue and help induce sound sleep.
- Indian Madder: Act as an antimicrobial agent that helps in preventing skin infections.
Direction for use:
Take out Himalaya Soothing Baby Wipe from the pack and clean baby's bottom gently during the diaper change especially at night.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Himalaya Soothing Baby Wipes: DPP, PLT, HRV, SWA, EQN, SAT, HEX, MSD, DDR, NVY, BIO, SAF, ATP, SBL, OHM, ENP, SCH, IAD, JVO, BMJ, EMB, RSA, GBL, IPL, INC, RUS, BSN, OWP, ADT, NWP, SHM, RJH, PEN, MPC...+more