Information about Herbal Hills Chitrak Root Powder
Herbal Hills Chitrak Root Powder contains Chitrak Root (Plumbago Zeylanica) as the active ingredient.
Key benefits/uses of Herbal Hills Chitrak Root Powder:
Role of Chitrak Root (Plumbago Zeylanica):
- Useful for stomach related ailments like indigestion, nausea, abdominal cramps etc.
- Hepatoprotective properties help in proper functions of liver and intestine
- Supports the proper functioning of the liver and maintains the healthy digestion and metabolism
- Contains anti-inflammatory properties
- Helps in the natural removal of toxins from the body
Directions for use/Dosage:
- Take 3 gm powder, 1 to 2 times a day or as directed by the physician
Digestion and metabolism related problems
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Herbal Hills Chitrak Root Powder: NPS, SHN, PPR, SGC, NNP, SAH, VTR, LHA, HIP, MTD, AAA, ENP, JHC, CLT, FRS, KHC, SIO, AYM, ASP, OLT, MDH, SMS, DHP, OHM, FIP, 9MM, BBN, GDA, HGI, KIS, KHD, GPT, QLF,...+more