Hepaza 6 SF Total Liver Detox Syrup
is a diligently researched formulation devised by our team of Ayurvedic experts. It consists of 28 clinically proven herbs that are useful in the protection and detoxification of the liver.
Hepaza-6 is an all-in-one, multi-purpose Ayurvedic Syrup that supports digestion, promotes appetite, helps in regulating good and bad cholesterol levels, improving enzymatic activity, neutralizing acidity and gas problems and boosting Immunity. There are no added sugars in Hepaza-6, making it an ideal syrup for health-conscious and diabetics.
Hepaza-6 is the best liver tonic in India that helps cure all liver problems.
Who can use Hepaza-6? Liver Problems are common with diabetic patients and Hepaza-6 has no added sugars in it, which makes it a perfect fit for diabetics. Hepaza-6 is recommended as a co-therapy for people who are heavy drinkers, feel fatigued or experience loss of appetite, have high cholesterol, constipation or liver problems. It can be consumed by everyone as a general liver health supplement for smooth functioning and support of the liver as it has no known side effects.Key Ingredients:Key Benefits:
- Useful in liver disorders and for maintaining optimum liver health
- It helps in improving liver enzymatic parameters, which can promote appetite
- It improves important liver secretions like bile juice that supports digestion
- It has an anti-colic action i.e., lowers abdominal pain and spasmodic pain
- It helps in the regulation of good cholesterol (HDL) and bad cholesterol (LDL, VDL, Triglycerides) levels in the body
- It is useful in the protection and detoxification of the liver as its herbs have an anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and anti-viral effect on the body
Directions For Use:Dosage – 60 days:
- It works as an antacid and helps against intestinal gas
- Children: ½-1 Teaspoon twice or thrice daily
- Adults: 1 ½ – 2 Teaspoon twice or thrice daily
- Read the label carefully before use
- Store in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight
- Keep out of reach of the children