Information about HD medical Fono Viscope 100
HD medical Fono Viscope 100
- The ViScope® is a compact electronic stethoscope combining a high resolution visual display with traditional auscultation. For the first time medical professionals are able to perform dynamic auscultation and “see” the heart beats they hear in real-time visual waveforms that are presented in the format of the classical phonocardiogram.
- Superior auscultation with visualization cr eates a superior clinical diagnostic envir onment.
- The ViScope® incorporates many of HD Medical’ s patented technologies delivering exceptional sound and visual quality to help scr een patients better.
- Distinct visuals of Bell and Diaphragm modes ar e simultaneously shown with a “Scr een Freeze” capability to save and transfer heart sound waveforms to a PC f or subsequent analysis, patient r eport generation and information sharing
Salient features of HD medical Fono Viscope 100:
- Offering a paradigm shift in auscultation; the ViScope delivers ground breaking technology for cardiac anomaly diagnosis.
- A Paradigm Shift: “Dynamic Auscultation™” - See What You Hear.
Retains the ease of use and familiar look of a traditional stethoscope.
- Real-time visual display of multiple waveforms enables quick identification of heart sounds using HD Medical’s patented visualization algorithms
- High fidelity sound amplifies body sounds up to 30 times louder with real-time digital filtering and adjustable volume control to auscultate in noisy environments.
- Quickly facilitates triage of typical pathologies by estimating position and intensity of different pathologies visually.
- Output can be transferred to a laptop where the ViScope® software displays acquired real-time heart sounds with calipers and zoom visualization functionality for analyzing and generating patient reports.
- Lithium-ion rechargeable battery provides longer life between recharges.On/Off button and multiple power-saving functions.
One year warranty
- Frequency Response:
Bell (20 – 300Hz)
Diaphragm (40 – 500Hz)
Wide/Extended Range (40 – 800Hz)
High resolution LED backlight 240 x 160 pixels with graphical
monochrome blue LCD
- Weight: 8.11 oz. (230 grams) including the battery
- Length: 34 inches
- Battery: Rechargeable Lithium-ion 3.7V, 1800 mAh
- Battery Charger: Input: 100-230V AC, 50/60 Hz, Output: 5V DC, 1000mA, medical grade charger
- Operating temperatures: 5° C to 40° C
- Storage Temperature: -10° C to + 60° C
- Humidity: 20% to 80%
- Regulatory compliance: EN55011, CISPR 11, Gr oup 1 Class B
- Biocompatibility: The ViScope is biocompatible as per ANSI/AAMI/ISO 10993
- Software system: Windows 2000 / Windows XP / Windows V ista / Windows 7
- Ram: Minimum 1GB: Hard disk space:1GB
Products similar to HD medical Fono Viscope 100
Customers who bought this item also bought