Happy Tone Syrup
helps to protects infants from indigestion, diarrhoea, worms, cough, and liver complaints. It also helps to improve the immune power and increases the stamina.Key Ingredients:Key Benefits:
- It effectively treats dyspepsia
- Helps to treat stomachic and anthelmintics
- It is effective against intestinal problems
Directions For Use:
- Beneficial in the case of cordial, bronchitis, and asthma
1 to 5 Drops Infant Children 1/2 to 1 Teaspoonful with water twice a day.Safety Information:
- Always consult with your doctor for recommendations specific to your body and health conditions.
- Taking more medication will not improve your symptoms; rather they may cause poisoning or serious side-effects.
- Taking a single dose of expired Happy Tone Syrup is unlikely to produce an adverse event. However, please discuss with your primary health provider or pharmacist for proper advice or if you feel unwell or sick.